Monday, September 3, 2012

School :/

Hola! Let's get right down to business. School starts for me tomorrow, and also for a lot of people. Now I applaud people who are able to juggle school, dolls, a social life, etc. Because I can't. I will be quite busy this year (advanced classes, piano lessons, and some other third activity I will join when school starts) so I will probably be absent from YouTube... a lot. Because I didn't focus on my schoolwork as much as dolls last year ( and probably also for my laziness :P), I didn't get the grades I desired.  But I really want things to be different this year. Which means, sadly, dolls and YouTube are at the bottom of my priority list. I know, so sad. But what else am I to do? So this is kinda like a farewell post. For now of course. And don't worry. I still love my dolls. But life can be complicated at times. I will probably make videos during breaks, but other than that, not a lot. Sorry it has to be this way.

Until next time, au revoir
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment