Thursday, April 12, 2012

Howdy! It's been a while, I know. I'm soo sorry! I've been trying to juggle school and AGTube but as you can see that hasn't been going very well. And I probably won't be getting any better thanks to testing. :( I tried filming now that its spring break but another problem occurred. I have no video ideas! I know the theme on AGTube lately has been The Hunger Games, but it would be easier to make a video on it if I finished reading the book. No, I did not see the movie and I refuse to see it until I finish the book. But at the rate I read, I won't be able to see the movie until it's on DVD. I have filmed one video, though it's not very entertaining. It's just me tightening Tyler's limbs, but I don't think you guys have waited over a month to see a video like that. I was filming an AGMV, but I gave up when I saw that the song wasn't easy to act out. I would film a new Mia's Mailbox, but it seems like a waste of time to film a video answering ONE question! If the show doesn't get more popular, I just might trash it. A new Daily Life of Tyler Benson isn't totally out of the question, but I noticed the show is pretty pointless. As Tyler said in the first episode of the series, the purpose of the series is to "document his daily life living with (then) nine sisters." But nothing happens unless I make it happen. A photoshoot would be nice... if I actually got some new clothes! Ugh! All the hindrances!
I guess I'll have to make a video whenever I come up with an idea, but then you would never know when the next video would be up. Could be a day, or a month. I'm afraid of  the uncertainty!

No comments:

Post a Comment