Monday, January 2, 2012

McKenna Brooks GOTY 2012

This is my opinion on McKenna Brooks

McKenna Brooks is a pretty doll but not as uniue as our past girl of the years. Many people say she looks like Chrissa and I agree. If I put a strawberry blonde wig on Chrissa then I have McKenna. And it really bothers me that she is a GOTY. They are supposed to be unique. And she isn't as unique as I hoped. And now we are stuck with her for a year! I already have Chrissa so I probably will not be getting her. As for her products they are really cute! I do want her pajamas, school outfit, and accessories. But that will be all I purchase of the GOTY 2012. I actually think they should have Kanani available for two years instead of replacing her with McKenna. It probably sounds like I hate McKenna, but I don't. I just hate how unoriginal she looks. And some of her products are horribly over priced! A loft bed for $225?!?! That's terrible! McKenna's Rain Gear (includes a pair of boots and an umbrella) is $34 dollars!! That's just downright crazy!!

Overall I am not happy with the new girl of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment